Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Strain Travels

Sharkey here! As most of you know I am pretty new in the stoner realm, so I am trying to learn as much as I can. I didn't realize there were SOO many different strains of weed out there! Its crazy to me! However it leaves me like a kid in a candy store wanting to try everything at least once!

I have tried purple kush, afghan kush, and most recently grape ape. Grape ape is the bomb! If you have never had it you have to go find yourself some. Grape Ape is a higher potency than the others I have had recently, so the effects last longer. I like it because it is really smooth. I have yet to cough from the grape ape like I have from others. Other people have said that it knocks them out, but I haven't had that problem with it. Since it is good for anxiety, muscle aches and pain, I was excited to give it a try. I have been super stressed lately with a lot going on and this really relaxed me and made me feel at peace.

I would be content to stick with grape ape the rest of my life; but in the spirit of things, I will still be branching out and trying new strains. I will let you know what else I come across but in the meantime - Go get you some Grape Ape!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting such a great blog. I found your website perfect for my needs. Read About Purple Candy Kush Canada

    ReplyDelete