Thursday, January 5, 2012

Go Sharkey: A Stoner is Born

Sharkey here to introduce myself in the first blog post of mine. I am new to the stoner realm - I know crazy right?!? I was never the kind of kid to try different things as a child because I was too shy. I had always wanted to try marijuana but I never really had an opportunity to do so. Then I met my boyfriend who is a proud stoner. I wanted to try smoking pot with him several times but I was afraid I would cough and then look stupid haha. I know now I totally over thought this! I have seen that everyone coughs even after smoking for quite a long time, something that makes me smile when someone else does it as I don't feel so stupid then! So I FINALLY tried it and here we are! I figured as I move along I could share my newbie experiences and anything that I find interesting I could post here on The Unemployed Stoners. My next blog post I will be sharing my experience the first time I smoked pot so make sure that you bookmark us, check back often for updates and don't forget to go check out our merch site for all your stoner needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment